We want to present you another game we’ve been lately working on. It’s a 3D game built on Unity3d environment using C#.
It was a great time creating this game. We’ve moved through many other ideas but finally we came up with this.
This game features:
- Incredibly easy implementation of new levels;
- Easily edited properties of objects that are / that can be added in the game;
- (Not tested!) Joystick controls;
- Can be played on many Operative Systems (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac (Not all tested!));
- Simple graphics allowing even sluggish computers to run it;
- Many ideas on the game so that it will be updated from time to time;
- Fun for competing with friends due to Game Score counter;
- Addictive gameplay!
SO JUMP RIGHT INTO IT! DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE ATTACHMENTS! WE WISH YOU A GREAT TIME ROLLING SPHERE(S) ON THE CUBES!
We’re waiting for your feedback! #TeamSandwich
(We didn’t forget about our deal, Ben. We’re waiting for your proof that you finished the game!)
# Update 12.04.2017:
// Added a MAC OS X (Post a comment if it works, I can’t test it myself) and Linux (ver1 and ver2) (Tested on Ubuntu) builds.
// Checked Joysticks controls – you can’t jump yet. The fix will come in the soonest update along with some news.